Senior PHP Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R20k – R30k|
|Education||• Diploma in Information Technology, BTech (IT) or Computer Science Degree|
Our client is a Cape Town based leading New Media and Mobile agency and they are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their growing team.
• Report to the Development Director and CTO.
• Building of PHP / MySQL based applications both front and back-end.
• Maintenance of core PHP-based applications on the commercial platforms.
• Support of applications and environment on new and legacy applications
• MVC experience a significant advantage. Cake PHP an even larger advantage
• Minimum 4 years PHP Development
• C/Java/QT Experience a major advantage
• SQL databases. MySQL required.
• Significant experience developing client / server, n-Tier and web applications.
• Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Object Oriented development methodologies and UML.
• Excellent technical documentation skills.
• Proficiency with Linux.
• A very good understanding of databases is required.
• Experience with the following technologies will be to your advantage: SOAP, XML / RPC, WAP, MMS, SMS.
• 3-6 years experience PHP Development.
• Diploma in Information Technology, BTech (IT) or Computer Science Degree a significant advantage.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidenti
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za