Senior Microsoft Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
Senior Microsoft developer needed with large JSE listed company in Durban. Looking for young, energetic developers, who are passionate about all things Microsoft.
• Analyse and design new\ existing system changes and evaluate business impact of change, enhancements and new designs;
• Analyse system change requests to provide work estimates;
• Ability to review supplied specifications, conceptualise the technical solutions to meet the requirements and map the relevant technical designs and documents for the required changes e.g. physical data flows, file layouts, routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes;
• Translate the logical designs into physical designs and detailed programs designs, taking into account the agreed standards, the target environments infrastructure and architecture, performance requirements and external integrations;
• Liaise with the system development team or support consultants on the development of enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil the requirements;
Qualification and experience:
• BSc(Computer Science or Information Systems)/ BCom(Information Systems)/A National Diploma in IT/and or equivalent qualification;
• Professional Qualifications Level 5;
• Microsoft Certified Systems Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) would be an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years development experience;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using C#;
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using WPF (using also MVVM);
• Must have 4-5 years’ experience using Microsoft SQL Server;
• Having 2-3 years’ experience in WCF will be an advantage;
• Azure, Windows Store App & Windows Phone development would be an advantage;
• Has acquired a broad understanding of IS concepts and practical, in particular those used within own organisation concerning the systems development life cycle;
• Advanced design and analysis skills (includes database design);
• Experience using SharePoint, Visual Studio or Telerik will be an advantage;
• Experience using MVC will be an advantage.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za