Senior Manager - Corporate Tax (M&A)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 1 Mil - R 750 K|
|Education||CA (SA) / LLB + PGD in Tax|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
One of the Big 4 Audit Firms are looking to employ a Senior Manager in their Corporate Tax division, to specialise in Mergers & Acquisitions.
The primary focus will be to provide an array of tax consulting services to clients across industries but with specific focus on merger and acquisition transactions.
Qualifications and experience:
• Relevant professional qualification (CA/LLB and or Postgraduate studies in Tax)
• Minimum of 3-4 years experience in corporate tax in a consulting environment
• Good understanding and knowledge of income tax laws (South African and International)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• People management skills including coaching
• Strong client relationship skills
• Strong team and project management skills
• Self-starter with the ability to provide solutions to business problems
• Ability to multi-task yet still pay attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za