Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||Negotiable depending on experience|
Looking for an experienced and passionate senior Java Developer to join a large established company.
• Design of the system architecture
• Assistance with the production of technical specifications
• Design solutions across multiple systems.
• Strong technical knowledge across multiple disciplines (such as development patterns, MVC, front-end frameworks, Spring framework, performance and optimisation)
• Debug across multiple systems
• Build and maintain systems;
• Integrate new systems with existing ones
• Analyse existing systems to evaluate user requirements, assist with technical specifications.
• Lead small team of developers on various projects
• Detailed design capabilities to ensure that the system is designed to consider dimensions such as security, performance, and user friendliness
• Ability to foresee problems and to code for these problems
• Ability to take ownership and accountability
• Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
• Drive and initiative to get things done
• Ability to deal with complexity and migrate between detail and high level requirements.
• Team work
• Innovative & Creative
Qualification and experience:
3 years systems development experience in Java, Java EE
Knowledge of multiple languages and/or technologies and in depth understanding of database structures
• BSc (IT/Computer Science) or any other relevant Computer Science Degree
• Formal Java Qualification
• Technical Lead experience will be considered as an advantage
• Weblogic, JBoss Application Server experience
• SOAP, XML, XSLT, Web Services experience
• JMS, Tibco EMS experience
• Linux experience
• Web Security experience
• Broad Java/J2EE Pattern knowledge
• JSP, html, Struts experience
• JBoss Seam, JSF, RichFaces and/or IceFaces experience
• ORM technology eg. Hibernate experience
• Java Batch Scheduling (eg. Flux, Quartz) experience
• Java EE 5 & 6 experience.
• EJB 3 & EJB 2 experience.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Lyndall on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za