Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R35k – R25k|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer to join our clients expanding IT & development team. You will participate in defining technical solutions and code architectures. You will also be responsible for development and delivery of production-ready code.
We are working on projects that use cutting-edge technology, as a company, we are very focused on delivering market changing online services. You will be one of the experts contributing to those goals with your professional knowledge, expertise and work ethic.
You will be working in a fast paced organization using Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver excellent solutions for our demanding customer service and operations requirements.
• Delivery of end to end projects on your own and in multi-person teams;
• Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team;
• Maintaining a high level of productivity and code quality;
• To work as part of a team without close supervision;
• Working with / Acting Project Lead to deliver successful projects;
• Review code of other developers to insure optimal code structure and adherence to company coding standards.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years software development experience;
• 4+ years’ experience with Java with one year in Spring;
• 4+ years’ experience with MS SQL;
• 1+ years’ experience with ESB & JMS in a SOA application;
• Evidence of Application Architecture and Design Skills and a practical understanding of Design Patterns;
• Competent development capability with complex, high-transaction, mission critical systems with web front-ends;
• Familiarity with “Web 2.0” client side technologies and architectural requirements (eg, Ajax, Air, Silverlight, etc.);
• Experience working with large data set with at least one million records;
• Experience of developing high and complex transaction systems;
• Experience of large-team development in integrated environments (e.g. Eclipse) using managed source control systems
• Possess a good understanding of test-driven development practices and practical knowledge of using various xUnit
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Agile / Scrum;
• JIRA / Confluence;
• Eclipse, Ant, etc;
• Flash / Flex.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za