Senior Java Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R40k – R30k|
Our client is looking to grow their team with additional staff to develop and deploy next generation web applications for high volume transaction environments.
• 3+ years experience
• background of working on large-scale web initiatives
• environment (JDBC, XML, WebServices etc)
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Strong Java (1.5 or later), JSP, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML programming skills
• Have development expertise in both a Web (MVC, HTML, JSP, Servlets) and back end
• Experience in mobile development (mobile web-sites, Android, iPhone, BlackBerry) and MVC
• Proficient with Eclipse/MyEclipseIDE, Tomcat, CVS and Linux
• Basic understanding of interaction design and user-centered design methods & practices
• Expert knowledge and experience with a leading application database product such as DB2, Oracle (expert skill in creating complex database queries, stored procedures etc).
• Experience working with a leading IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, RSA
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design and MVC
• Flash/Flex (advantageous)
• Experience with Tomcat, Eclipse, CVS, Linux and Oracle DB will be a definite asset
• Degree in Marketing, Visual Communication, Graphic Arts, Computer Science or related area a plus.
• 1+ years’ experience in e-commerce, retail merchandising/marketing, advertising, product development, e-commerce or related fields.
• Relevant certifications from an accredited institution. (i.e. Java Certification – SCJP,SCJD, SCWCD)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za