Senior Java Analyst Programmer
|Location||Java Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R400 – R500 per hour|
|Experience||7 – 10 years’ experience|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Senior Java Analyst Programmer in Cape Town, for one of our clients, a leading company in the IT industry.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
• Software development at a complex level in accordance with specifications and agreed timescales
• The development is performed as part of a team situated on client site.
• Documentation of solutions
• Act as a mentor to team members on their assigned project tasks
• Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
• Support, problem solving and analysis for helpdesk & production
• Deliver code that is functional, understandable, maintainable and testable
• Deliver automated unit tests.
• Where necessary deliver test harnesses that enable the testing of the system.
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Participate in agile team meetings
• Utilise version control, build , continuous integration solutions and code quality tools as required
• Responsibility for own deliverables
• Deliver technical documentation as and when required
• BSc Degree - Comp Sci/Engineering
• 8+ years IT application development experience
• OO Analysis, Design and Programming Techniques
• Design Patterns; MVC or other generally accepted patterns
• Java SE and EE
• IoC (e.g. Spring)
• Using integration technologies (e.g. JMS, SOAP-*, REST)
• Using build frameworks (e.g. Maven, Ant)
• Using CI tools and participating in Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
• Analytical; problem solving skills
• Ability to take responsibility for complex long running tasks
• Deadline driven, able to work in high pressure environment
• Good communication skills
• Exposure to Agile methodologies and must be able to work within an agile environment
• Full-stack developer.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za