Senior Financial Manager - FMCG
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||CA (SA), ACCA with MBA|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years +|
Our client, an award winning FMCG business is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Manager
• You will be reporting to the DGM Finance you will be managing a team of 12 and responsible for:
• Ensuring that all the sales made are secured and there are no bad debts;
• New projects viability is checked, resources identified and allocated and projects executed on time;
• Budgeting, Monthly reporting and other MIS reports are executed on time;
Other responsibilities will include:
• Manage the books of accounts for the company In SAP environment.
• Preparation and finalization of statutory reports as per the relevant laws.
• Responsible for the costing of the products in SAP Environment and Hedge accounting
• Dealing with banks, financial institutions, other relevant bodies and fund management
• Budgeting and reporting including regular MIS, variance analysis and adhoc reporting
• Setting up the credit limits for the customers and taking approval of the management on the same
• Ensuring that there are zero bad debts
• New Projects
• Involved in strategic decision making with the management for new and upcoming projects. Preparing feasibilities for the new projects
• Identifying and allocating the necessary resources for the project
• Initiating development of processes and reports for finance department in SAP
• Co-ordination with other departments with respect to their data processing, operational and reporting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must have/be:
• Professional Accounting Qualification ie CA (SA), ACCA with MBA
• Solid experience in a similar role (min 5 years) in a large FMCG/Manufacturing company
• Hands on SAP experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 572 8877. You can also contact Dinel on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za