Senior Engineer's Representative
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Eastern Cape|
|Salary||R750k - R700k|
Leading Engineering Consulting firm requires a full time Senior Resident Engineer to be placed on site for the normal functions of a Resident Engineer as well as the utilisation of his experience to limit risks through prevention rather than reaction. Candidate must have strong personality with vast experience as Resident Engineer as there is a need for multi-disciplinary skills to manage Civil Engineering Services and structures, Electro/Mechanical work and building works.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Manage time to ensure that all the necessary checks and reports are addressed on site
• Continuously manage the construction costs through incorporating and summarising all changes during the construction period
• Ensure the quality of the construction to the required specifications under this contract
• Must limit an contain the construction work to the approved scope and budget under this contract
• Manage all risks preferable through prevention rather than reaction
• Establish a clear communication path and effective communication to contractor, engineer and client to ensure a holistic all-encompassing information distribution to ensure effective action to limit risks to a maximum
• Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are adheres to and enforced on site
• Assess, analyse and recommend design changes as required
• Contract Management (contract format GCC)
• Integrate all the above performance areas for maximum effective management
• Mentor the Assistant Resident Engineer
• BEng Civil Engineering
• Professionally Registered Engineer Essential
• Minimum 7 years experience
• Concrete structures
• Multi-disciplinary contracts
• Civil Engineering services
• GCC format contract management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/Meghan/Este on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za