Senior Change Manager (Contract)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
An opportunity currently exists for an experienced Change Manager to join this well-known Company for a 6 month contract based in Johannesburg. This role will entail defining and structuring change initiatives in line with major project & program outcomes ensuring that operational changes are sustainable and coordinated across the organisation.
Suitable applicants will have experience in large transformation programs and Retail Merchandising process and solutions implementations.
• Change Visioning and Leadership
• Change Planning
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Organisation and Job Design
• Learning & Development
• Change Support
• Organisational, staff and personal development
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Change Management role (at least 5 years as a Senior Change Manager)
• Relevant organisational change and business qualification and experience (Industrial Psychology, Social Science, BComm or Business Science, HR or equivalent)
• Retail experience, specifically within Merchandising processes and implementations preferred
• Experience with SAP or large ERP package implementations preferable
• Experience with Organisation Development and Leadership Coaching
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za