Senior C#.Net Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||Relevant qualification in Software Development / National Diploma (3 years)|
|Experience||3-5 years’ experience|
We are looking for a multi-lingual Senior C#.Net Developer to join our client based in Pretoria South area.
• Develop and maintain websites using ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC and Telerik MVC, Kendo UI and DevExpress ASPx controls.
• Develop integrations with internal and external parties, including H1C, Pathology labs and other external parties such as SMS/E-mail providers.
• Write SQL queries to extract data, develop reports for clients using DevExpress, XtraReports, extract data into Excel spreadsheets for analysis and build custom PDF reports (EO.PDF).
• Design, develop, test, setup and maintain databases for clients using MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL. CLR database projects.
• Investigate and analyse business requirements. Study relevant non-technical information to translate into business and functional requirements. Provide technical guidance into design and development for internal and external parties.
• Setup of test, UAT and production servers and databases including installing and configuring dependencies, configuring system settings (time, culture etc.), security, IIS, SSL certificates, Domain and the like.
• Guide, teach and assist junior developers.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Preferably have an understanding of healthcare applications such as billing and electronic health records.
• 4+ years; experience in application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Expertise in one or more programming language, development tools, and/or databases and the systems development life cycle, applicable to development organization. Experience with the agile software development.
• Excellent communicator and collaborator, capable of working independently and in small groups of developers.
• Lead / assist with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Engineers on functional requirements and specifications.
• Able to use Object Oriented Design and Unit Testing / Test Driven Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document the automation services.
• Strong communication skills and be able to provide guidance and training to less-experienced programmer/analysts.
• They need to install coding excellence and quality into the team and culture and have ability and desire to learn new technologies/skills.
• Candidate must have experience working with the following technologies:
• C #
• MVC, Web Forms,
• SOAP / REST / JASON
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za