Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
Senior C# Developer Position has become available with a well-established company in the Cape Town area. The client is looking for a self-motivated candidate who is a great communicator and who is well organised and who has a GREAT personality.
• A degree or role specific qualifications
• A minimum of five+ years' experience in software development within an IT or agency environment
• Experience leading and motivating a team and driving results
• Experience in developing/maintaining content managed websites (CMS)
• Content Management Systems (Umbraco, EPiServer, Sitecore, Wordpress, Drupal)
• Experience interfacing with clients and managing client expectations
• Communicating at a management level. Speaking with authority and lucidity to clients and team members
• Gather customer software requirements and develop related software applications and programs (to spec)
• Abide by development best practice guidelines
• ASP.Net 2.0 - 4.0
• XML, XSLT, Razor
• SOAP Web services creation
• Good knowledge of stored procedures and database design/normalisation
• Databases (SQL 2005 – 2012, MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase etc)
• Cloud Hosting platform experience (Azure, Heroku, Amazon EC2, Rackspace, etc.)
• HTML5/XHTML/CSS knowledge and ability to integrate front-end templates efficiently into CMS solutions
• Libraries (jQuery, AngularJS, Grunt/Gulp, Greensock, Node.js, AJAX/JSON)
• Responsive Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton)
• Mobile Frameworks (Ionic, Phonegap, Monotouch)
• Good knowledge of object orientated concepts and design patterns
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and ability to help refine and implement this process
• Experience using project management tools like Redmine/Jira, etc.
*Preference will be given to BEE Candidates
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs (@) hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at jobspec (@) hireresolve.co.za with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za