Senior C# Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A great company in Johannesburg North is looking to fill a C# Development role.
• Ideal candidates are diligent, hardworking individuals who are able to learn new systems and processes rapidly
• Capable of thinking objectively while collaborating with team members with the objective of delivering outstanding work
• Code/build solutions from technical requirements that are highly complex using C# .NET programming and related development technologies
• Perform highly skilled coding and programming tasks, such as integration of designs with internal applications and services
• Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and system changes to ensure quality and conformity to technical and business requirements and standards
• Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution
• Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested
• Thoroughly document code and system changes
• Provide time estimate and scheduling input as requested
• Recommend development process and procedure improvements
• Recommend system and process design changes
• You will be involved with enhancements to existing systems and in some cases the development of new systems
• C# and .NET framework 4.5
• WCF Services
• SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012
• SQL Integration
• Analysis Services
• SQL Queries
• Stored Procedure Experience
• Python Scripting an advantage
• Agile Application Development exposure
• Experience in Investment banking and Trading system would be beneficial
Please take note that applications close on 12 November 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za