Senior C# ASP.Net Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Pretoria|
|Education||B.Sc or B.Com Degree|
|Experience||8+ years experience|
Great positions available for a Senior C# ASP.Net Developer in Pretoria who will move in to a Team leader role, thus must have leadership capabilities.
• Become the team leader and mentor of a team of 3-5 developers whose focus is to develop and maintain web based software running on the Internet for national and international clients.
• Form part of the group of seniors who assist with decisions regarding architecture, high level project planning, resource allocation, implementations, etc.
• Liaising with:
o Clients on technical matters if required
o Business analysts and testers regarding design, specification and business requirements.
o Development Director in terms of development strategy and team performance.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicable accredited university degree (B.Sc. or B.Eng.)
• Must be able to coordinate and lead a team
• Minimum 5 years experience in project planning, task scheduling and timeline management required
• A thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of the ASP.Net architecture
• MVC knowledge and experience will be an advantage
• 8+ years experience in the design, development and implementation of Web based software with experience in the following:
• C# ASP.Net
• SQL Server 2008/2012
• Stored procedures and database principles
• Extensive knowledge of Asp.Net Web applications
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za