Senior Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||B.Sc or B.Com Degree|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Senior Business Analyst role available in the Durban area. Company is looking for candidates who understand the client’s business and able to gain an in depth understanding of the business requirements, document, validate and translate into value add solutions.
• Investigate and describe current business processes, identifying the organizational structure undertaking and supporting the business activities.
• Identify cultural, organizational and business constraints affecting options for change.
• Establish an understanding of business aims and develops alternative processes to achieve them.
• Assess the risks, costs and potential benefits of alternative business process designs.
• Responsible for investigative work to seek effective business solutions, and organize their implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes, procedures, organization and equipment.
• Applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.
• Co-operate with senior client and IS staff as required, conducting investigations at a high level for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
• Utilise business experience and skills to assess and advice on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
• Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required.
• Maintain links with appropriate counterparts within both architecture and service delivery functions and play a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organization policies and methods.
• In all assignments, ensure that account is taken of any potential safety-related aspects of work undertaken supervising, as called for, the use of specialised techniques, tools and methods in analysis, modelling and design.
Qualification and experience:
• BSc (Information Systems)
• BCom (Information Systems)
• Professional Qualification Level 6
• 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst (CM) OR has significant business experience (minimum 6 - 7 years) with at least 4 years’ experience in business analysis methods and techniques or business process management.
• Public Sector experience, procurement business process re-engineering
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sam or Sharne on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Preference will be given to BEE candidates
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za