Senior Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R48k – R35k|
|Education||BSc / BComm / B. Tech degree|
Senior Business Analyst – Perform a senior business analyst role on small to large projects in the acquiring environment, produce requirements documentation while adhering to business analysis best practice.
Reporting to BA Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will be expected to:
• Facilitate JAD sessions with various stakeholders
• Information gathering to identify and understand business needs
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders on projects
• Analyze business and/or technical problems relating to the acquiring environment and provide recommendations and solutions
• Documenting of Business Case, Business Requirements Specification, Functional Requirements Specification and other analysis artifacts
• Perform any analysis or investigation required on projects
• Business processes analysis, review and mapping of both As-Is & To-Be
• Conducting of UAT
• Obtain signoff on documents produced
• Participate in review of technical and other project documentation
• Provides progress reports to the BA Manager or Lead BA;
• Work closely with technical, business, project managers and test analysts.
• Ability to identify, elicit and accurately document relevant business and functional requirements.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Able to facilitate conversations and resolve differences between stakeholders (problem solving).
• A self-starter who follows a disciplined approach in meeting deadlines and delivering quality outputs.
• Be able to work on multiple projects at a time
• Work unsupervised and independently on all deliverables
• Be accountable for all work allocated
• Knowledge and experience in banking (card acquiring would be an advantage)
• UML and or Visio experience is essential
• SDLC knowledge
• Proven track record pf projects completed end to end
• Business Process Modelling skills
• Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
• Problem solver and team player
Qualifications and Experience
BSc / BComm / B. Tech degree or related tertiary qualification with on the job certifications
4 years of solid Business Analysis experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Cheyenne or Sam on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za