|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
|Experience||5-10 years’ experience in a similar role|
A marketing agency based in Cape Town seeks a Senior Bookkeeper with good experience to join their team.
This person needs to be mature, well spoken, calm in nature and good under pressure fulfilling all the natural roles of an experience bookkeeping position.
They are a medium sized business with a Turnover of R20M per year with a small team.
As they are a small business this person will also process annual leave reports and maintenance thereof.
• Invoice clients
• DR & CR management
• Cash flow projections
• Reports at various levels
• PAYE & VAT returns
• Maintain company schedules
• Generate reports of all jobs that still need to be invoiced
• Manage the Account Managers in getting all their jobs invoiced
• Handle customer queries
• Prepare and send customer statements to clients
• Manage the Customer Age Analysis, call customers for payments
• Customer account reconciliations
• Process bank statements
• Process credit card statements
• Prepare payment requisitions
• Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Paige on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za