Senior Actuarial Supervisor – Cape Town
|Location||Actuary Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R750 K – R650 K|
|Education||Qualified actuary / nearly qualified actuary (exceptional candidates who don’t meet this requirement may be considered)|
|Experience||At least 5 years of actuarial experience|
|Reference||ZM Senior Actuarial Supervisor – CPT|
Our Insurance client in Cape Town whom we have a long history with is currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst for their offices.
Education and Experience Required:
• Qualified actuary / nearly qualified actuary (exceptional candidates who don’t meet this requirement may be considered)
• At least 5 years of actuarial experience
• Experience with Group Risk products would be a distinct advantage
• Exposure to products or pricing roles would be an advantage
• Experience in managing junior actuarial students
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to run projects independently
• The ability to manage several projects and priorities at the same time
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work across teams and collaborate with various stakeholders
• Ability to think different in developing client-centric solutions
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Zinya on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za