Senior Actuarial Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 300K - R 250K|
|Education||BSc Actuarial Science|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
Supporting the actuarial department in the valuation and pricing space. The senior analyst will be exposed to both the corporate and pricing environments, and therefore will provide assistance with a wide range of areas including but not limited to:
1. Data integrity checks and reconciliations
2. Monthly and Annual actuarial Valuations and Capital adequacy calculations
3. Embedded valuations and cash flow projections for budgeting and model office purposes.
4. Product development and pricing, including market research and analyses of experience of current product set.
5. Assisting with the various statutory returns and other compliance-related tasks.
6. Liaising with colleagues from other departments, such as systems, underwriting, accounting, claims, and product development.
7. Understands and makes observations on market specific implications of business strategies
8. Assures proper execution of regulatory/legislative practices for Product Management
9. Adheres to internal and external compliance requirements/standards
10. Functions as a liaison between business unit and systems or other areas of responsibility as required based on the projects they are assigned to
11. Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate across all levels.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za