Senior ABAP HR Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Appropriate tertiary level education or equivalent industry experience|
|Experience||5- 7 years experienced in SAP HR/Payroll Industry|
We are urgently looking for a Senior ABAP HR Developer to join a large vibrant team in Johannesburg. Candidates must have strong knowledge of SAP in HR/ Payroll ABAP and design.
• Create technical specifications of programs/ interfaces based on functional specifications provided.
• Implement the client’s requirements using technologies such as ABAP/4, SAP Script, Business HTML, Java, and Visual Basic, according to the design documentation and template guidelines utilising/ creating reusable code that is easily upgradeable/ maintainable.
• Ensure that the programs/ interfaces are Unit Tested including created sufficient test data (such as employee master records) to complete scenario testing.
• Thoroughly document any programs/ interfaces including system documentation (code comments) and online help documentation.
• Support clients through the User Acceptance, Parallel Testing and Go-Live phases.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the SAP Products and SAP related news.
• Design and creation of interfaces to 3rd party systems such as Finance, SEM, BW systems, using technology such as IDOC’s, ALE, BAPI’s and XML.
• Creating web based programs using ABAP and JAVA technology.
• Upgrade programs to be compatible with new releases of R/3 (such as Enterprise/ mySAP ERP).
Qualifications and Experience:
• Appropriate tertiary level education or equivalent industry experience
• 5- 7 years experienced in SAP HR/Payroll Industry
• Certified SAP Technical (ABAP) Consultant
• At least 3 full life cycle implementations
• Lead programming consultant on at least 1 full life cycle implementations
• Possess the highest level of payroll programming knowledge and the necessary competencies to deliver the maximum value to our clients.
• Knowledge of SAP Workplace/ Portal solutions, Web dynpro, workflow
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za