|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k - R35k|
|Education||Degree or diploma|
The role of the Security Specialist entails the administration and maintenance of the security infrastructure and Linux Server infrastructure. This user should also have the ability to plan and implement new solutions based on business requirements and should have strong networking and development knowledge.
• Administer and Grow an existing AWS instance
• Administer Cisco Firewalls
• Administer Palo Alto Firewalls
• Administer Linux Servers
• Administer Web application Servers
• Automate Tasks on Linux servers
• Administer Apache Web Servers
• Work against project deadlines
• Develop and implement new solutions based on a wide variety of different technologies
• Strong Amazon Web Services Knowledge
• Strong Networking Knowledge
• Strong Firewall Knowledge
• Strong understanding of technologies such as LDAP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP
• Wide array of knowledge on different products.
• Exposure to enterprise tools.
• Strong analytical skills.
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Grade 12
• RHCE preferred
• 3+ years linux experience
• 1+ years firewall experience preferable
• 1+ year development experience preferable (Perl/Python/PHP/Bash)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za