|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Free State|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering + GCC|
|Experience||minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Hard Rock Mining Industry, 3 years of which must be in a management or supervisory role + Shaft Mining|
An opportunity has opened up for a Section Engineer for a Top Mining Client based in the Free State. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Degree or National Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• A Government Certificate of Competency (GCC)
• Must have sufficient knowledge of and experience with Shaft Mining.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Hard Rock Mining Industry, 3 years of which must be in a management or supervisory role
• Sufficient computer literacy, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za