|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Mpumalanga|
|Education||Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering/GCC|
|Experience||A minimum of 5 years’ experience of underground coal mining, 3 years of which must be in a management or supervisory role/Must have sufficient knowledge of and experience with the repair and maintenance of machines and equipment, e.g. conveyor belts and e|
An opportunity has opened up for a Section Engineer for a Top Mining Client based in Mpumalanga. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• A Government Certificate of Competency (GCC)
• Must have sufficient knowledge of and experience with the repair and maintenance of machines and equipment, e.g. conveyor belts and electrical reticulation.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of underground coal mining, 3 years of which must be in a management or supervisory role
• Sufficient knowledge of and experience in coal mining methods, infrastructure, equipment as well as systems.
• Sufficient computer literacy, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za