|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A company in the Gauteng area has a new opening for a highly skilled Scrum Master.
• Help to achieve Sprint Goals, Spring planning, retrospective and spring reviews
• Strengthen the presence of the team as an AGILE centre of excellence
• Be a master facilitator
• Act as a change agent to the team and organisation
• Foster good communication between the disciplines, developers, UX and UI designers and testers
• Coach and mentor product owners
• Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices
• Identify and remove impediments
• Train new team members in Scrum and Agile methodologies
• Relevant IT or project management experience
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Scrum Master Role
• 2 to 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
• At least 7 years overall experience in an IT role
• Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner (would be an advantage)
• Relevant IT or project management related degree
• Project Management certifications (PMP, Prince2) a benefit
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Please take note that applications close on 26 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za