|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
Great Scrum Master needed with national company in Johannesburg. Companies offers loads of growth, benefits and incentives. If you feel you meet the below requirements then apply right away.
• Ensure the basics of Scrum is embedded in the teams
• Implement agile best practices within a team
• Help the team to develop a culture of collaboration
• Maintain a high level of morale within the team
• Work directly with client stakeholders, exco members, senior management and development team members
• Schedule sprint boundary meetings and make sure the team attends the meetings
• Attend all Sprint boundary meetings to guide team through the process
• Facilitate the stand-up meetings
• Identifying and removing impediments for the team
• Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
• Work with teams to streamline agile process and assist them to improve continuously
• Assist the product owner in prioritisation and scheduling of work, to meet agreed delivery time frames
• Assist the team with managing agile via agile tooling (Jira)
• Configure Jira for development teams
Skills & Experience
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Degree or equivalent Tertiary Qualification
• Scrum Certification
• Software product development
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
• Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
• Notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
• Continually learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za