|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R260K – R240K|
|Education||Bcom/BSC Degree only|
|Experience||At least 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Scrum Master to join a large vibrant organisation based in Johannesburg. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience working in an Agile environment.
• Act as Scrum master for 1-3 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work.
• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
• Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
• Ensure cross-team coordination
• Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
• Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that our ways of working are consistent across the teams.
• Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers. Foster better communication between the disciplines.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bcom/BSC Degree only
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Certified scrum master/scrum practitioner
• Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban
• Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za