Scrum Master (Agile)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R35k - R55k|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
A passionate Scrum Master is wanted for a position with a reputable company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for go-getter problem solver who has a GREAT personality!
*No applications will be considered after 5 November 2015
• Degree or equivalent Tertiary Qualification
• Scrum Certification
• Software product development
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs,etc)
• Previous experience as a team lead
Applicants from the following backgrounds will be advantageous:
• Software development
• Project management
• Business analysis and/or testing
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za