Sales and Servicing Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25k – R20k + benefits (Provident, Medical, Fuel, Cell + incentives)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years|
Sales and Servicing Consultant Opportunity with leading Logistics company.
The ideal candidate must have Grade 12 (Matric) and 3 – 4 years experience in a similar role. You must be proficient in computer operations and be able to use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint software applications and have an understanding of Scopio or a similar management system. You must have a basic knowledge on selling processes and techniques, marketing principles and freight processes. Some of your duties includes prospecting (cold calling) to develop new business, account management, commercial arithmetic calculations, writing progress reports/proposals and conducting formal presentations.
Developing new business by …
• Prospecting for new business by opportunity identification, area and business review, making telephonic contact and cold calling;
• Qualifying potential clients in terms of requirements (volumes, distribution areas, current providers, cargo types etc.), submitting these to branch manager for consideration;
• Preparing proposals for Branch Managers approval;
• Typing client quotation and scheduling meetings;
• Formally presenting the business proposal;
• Conducting follow-up and progress calls;
• Obtaining client proposal acceptances;
• Preparing / submitting weekly stats, sales reports;
• Preparing / submitting weekly call planners;
• Gathering market intelligence / information in terms of freight service opportunities, competitor activities and reports, accordingly;
• Monitoring credit applications submitted for approval and expediting same.
Maintaining client services and sales volumes by…
• Handling client enquires, queries and problems and facilitating resolutions;
• Conducting monthly and weekly service call visitations;
• Ensuring that updated client statistics are drawn from the system, handed out and discussed with the client when the visitation takes place;
• Identifying and capitalizing on service / sale extension opportunities;
• Advising rate increases and processing procedural changes;
• Building client relationships at all levels;
• Scheduling and maintaining client visitation roster;
• Preparing weekly visitation reports;
• Identifying client sales volume declines and implementing corrective action;
The successful candidate must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients. Your duties will include establishing new business, negotiation, market research and achieving sales targets. You must have previous experience within the Logistics industry.
3 – 4 years sales experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 560 5076. You can also contact Carmen on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: freight.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za