Sales Consultant Commission - Financial Advisor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. South Africa|
|Education||NQF Level 5 minimum 32 credits|
|Experience||1 - 2 years related|
Sales Consultant Commission for a large bank – multiple positions around SA
The role requires the candidate to apply appropriate sales processes within the area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships. Some duties include:
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
• Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
• Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
• Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
• Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
• Manage monthly sales submissions against sales need - 20 transact, 40 borrow, 15 invest and 5 insure.
• Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
• Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain on a daily basis
• Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
• Manage the sales diary daily by making agreed number of appointments per month and conduct agreed number of sales presentations per month
• Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies
NQF Level 5 minimum 32 credits
1 - 2 years related
Should you meet ALL the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Sascha on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za