SQL/ Qlikview Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading financial services company based in Rivonia is looking for a SQL/ Qlikview developer to join their team.
Candidates must have a good knowledge of the full data warehouse lifecycle and strong ETL skills. They will need to understand the current ETL processes and be responsible for future changes and development of new requirements. They will also be required to support and maintain current processes as well as assist in Qlikview development. This will include but is not limited to:
• Liaising with customers
• Understanding customer requirements
• Must be diligent at documentation.
• Understanding source data
• Analysis of impact to existing ETL processes and database designs
• Development and testing
• Ongoing support
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
The candidate should have BSc Computer Science /Information Systems (3 year degree) or similar tertiary qualification, with at least 5 - 10 years’ experience in a development environment of which at least 5 years must be in SQL / MySQL and Qlikview. A good understanding of BI / Warehouse concepts is also essential.
• Data Analysis and Data mapping experience
• Good MySQL skills and knowledge of advanced MySQL programming constructs without the utilization of tools
• Understanding of data warehouse architectures and environments
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Sound understanding of SDLC and PLC
• At least 2 years Qlikview experienceConfident
• Team Player
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za