|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
Leading insurance company based in Pretoria is looking for a Reports Developer.
The Key responsibilities are to maintain, design and implement Reports as well as ad-hoc data retrievals, with the integration of databases. This includes selecting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out Report solutions to end users. This development projects are implemented within the current Microsoft platform.
• Grade 12
• An IT related qualification and at least 3 years’ experience in Report Development and SQL database support.
• MS SQL Server 2005 or later
• Good understanding of relational database design, structures, theories, principles and practices
• Excellent T-SQL skills including Stored Procedures, Views and Functions
• MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 or later
• Knowledge of tables, Matrices, drill-down and drill-through capabilities and overall usage of expressions within various report properties/objects.
• Ideal: MCSA SQL Server 2012 and MCSE: Business Intelligence certification or similar
• Requirements gathering of Report Specifications from internal users.
• Deployment of new Reports and maintenance of existing.
• Interact and communicate positively with all levels of staff and with the customer and end users.
• Track tasks and deliver on deadline dates.
Prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za