|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A South African based software company focusing on electronic transaction processing, back office administration and retail banking solutions is looking for anexperience SQL Developer.
The purpose of the position is to Research, analyse and evaluate requirements for existing or new software applications and operating system. Design, develop, test and maintain software solutions to meet the clients’ requirements
• Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training;
• Tertiary education: IT Diploma or degree would be an advantage Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines;
• Sound knowledge of the Microsoft SQL database technology and T-SQL;
• Sound knowledge of programming languages such as Delphi and Delphi Prism;
• Ability to analyse a request for change or new development to determine how the existing functionality can be used/enhanced or to develop new functionality to meet the request;
• At least 4 years current experience.
• Willing to work overtime;
• Perform standby duties;
• Must have own and reliable transport
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za