|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
SQL Developer position is available with a great company in the Pretoria area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience in SQL, passionate about development and ability to work in a tight deadline.
• Research, analyse and evaluate requirements for existing or new software applications and operating system.
• Assess, develop, upgrade and document procedures for systems, communications environments and application software;
• Consulting with Account managers, Executive Head: Innovation, Architecture & Development, Head: Production and fellow colleagues concerning maintenance/enhancements and development of the system;
• Consulting with network Administration employees to evaluate interface between hardware and software;
• Document and direct software testing and validation procedures;
• Modifying existing software to correct errors to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performances;
• Research, analyse and evaluate requirements for software applications and operating systems;
• Advise on areas that could be improved on and keep up-to-date with new trends in software development and technologies that can be used to benefit the Company.
• Design, develop, test and maintain software solutions to meet the clients’ requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or diploma
• Microsoft SQL database technology and T-SQL;
• Delphi and Delphi Prism
• Ability to analyse a request for change or new development to determine how the existing functionality can be used/enhanced or to develop new functionality to meet the request;
• At least 4 years current experience.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za