SQL & BI DEVELOPER
|Education||Relevant diploma or degree from a recognised tertiary institution|
|Experience||3+ years' experience|
An exciting position has become available for a passionate SQL & BI Developer with a dynamic company in the Cape Town area. There is plenty of opportunity.
• Design, implementation and management of SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 databases.
• Performing ETL using Microsoft SQL Integration Services.
• Performing database performance tuning and query optimisation.
• Design and development of T-SQL queries and solutions.
• Communicating with internal users or external clients in order to gather requirements.
• Working closely with the application development team in the creation of web-based reporting applications.
• Use of Visual Source Safe allowing versioning of source code.
• Data Cube creation using Microsoft Analysis Services.
• Report development using Microsoft Reporting Services.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in IT Software Development
• 3+ years database development experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work as a team with other developers.
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to understand and relate business issues to the IT environment.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and related systems.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server:
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za