|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Limpopo|
|Education||National Safety Diploma + COMSOC 1 and 2 Certificates|
|Experience||A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Risk and Safety Management within the Platinum Mining Industry + Sufficient Experience within a Mining Safety/Risk/Standards Officer Position + knowledge of and experience with the Mine Health and Safety Act|
An opportunity has opened up for a SHER Officer for a Top Mining Client based in Limpopo. Successful candidates should possess the following:
• A National Safety Diploma
• Both a COMSOC 1 and 2 Certificates
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with Risk and Safety Management within the Platinum Mining Industry
• Sufficient Experience within a Mining Safety/Risk/Standards Officer Position
• A Valid Driver’s Licence (Code 08)
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with the Mine Health and Safety Act
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875. You can also contact Judith/ Lerato on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za