|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
A leading SEO company based in Cape Town, is looking for a SEO Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• SEO Analysis
• Keyword Research
• On-Going SEO Maintenance (On-Site)
• Google Analytics
• Research on Search Engine Algorithm Changes
• Basic HTML experience
• Must be able to compile report data from Google Analytics
• Drive and monitor organic traffic.
• Search Engine Optimization of website for all dimensions of universal search by Google guidelines.
• Utilize Google Analytics to improve campaign performance, registration funnels and ROI.
• Keyword analysis and research.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve Monitor SEO positions for target keywords.
• SEO report interpretation and making action based on the output.
• Experience in SEO with proven track record.
• You have experience with CMS systems and website support.
• Previous experience with e-commerce is an advantage.
• Experience in project management.
• Agency experience a plus.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Jenna on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Jenna on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za