SEO & Account Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Related degree, diploma|
|Experience||More than 2 years experience needed|
A great new opportunity is available for an SEO and Account Manager with one of the leading Digital companies in Cape Town. This is an exciting role that offers the potential to learn and grow within the digital field.
• SEO Account Management
- SEO keyword analysis
- On-page SEO improvements i.e. Meta Data, Google Webmaster Tools improvements etc.
- Research, identify and establish link partnerships to improve SEO results
- Tracking of important KPI’s using Google Analytics and other 3rd party tools
- Clearly communicate SEO issues and Google updates to clients
- Proactively present recommendations to Operations Director in order to advance clients' ROI
- Provide insightful monthly SEO reports for each client’s progress
• Account Management
- Responsibility for client retention and care of a few client accounts
- Proactively upselling additional services to your clients
- Ensure all client contracts are in place, client invoices are prepared and that pricing is captured correctly
- Proposing marketing strategies and online improvements to clients to secure on-going revenue
- Sending ad-hoc client email marketing campaigns via a bulk email sending platform
Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum of 2+ years Account Management experience
• Experience in the online / digital / brand agency environment
• Experience in managing online projects
• Experience in dealing with clients (account, brand & marketing managers)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of basic Internet technologies (HTML)
• Photoshop skills would be advantageous
• Knowledge of CMS products like Umbraco, Wordpress CMS etc would be advantageous
• Good understanding of Online Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Social Media knowledge and prior experience (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Email Marketing experience using bulk mail email platforms would be advantageous
• Online project management tools like Basecamp would be advantageous!
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za