SAP / IT Applications Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R550K – R450K|
|Education||Relevant Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Minimum of 3 years SAP experience|
We are urgently looking for a SAP/IT Applications Lead to join a large company based in Cape Town. Candidates must be comfortable in a dynamic environment and willing to travel occasionally.
• Assist with SAP Implementation and providing ongoing SAP project, business process improvement and system support to local business partners.
• Ensure all assigned work adheres to corporate IT standards and methodologies. Provide ongoing support and maintenance of SAP instance using external AMS support.
• Provide guidance and support to other team members and internal business partners around areas of SAP expertise.
• Implement process and technology improvements across SAP functional areas (i.e. Finance, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution and Product Procurement) with the guidance of the Business Process Improvement group.
• Establish IT service level agreements with business end users and monitor IT system performance to assure service level are being met.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related area (ex. Computer Science, Business, Engineering)
• Minimum of 5 year’s business & technology experience, 3+ years as a Project Manager and/or 3+ years with SAP responsibilities.
• SAP & Application Experience: SAP(SD, FI/CO,MM, PP, BIW), MS Project, MS Suite,
• Experience in some other applications software in S&OP, Supply Chain, Financial applications like Hyperion, Business Intelligence, Work Flow, EHS, and CRM etc.
• Experience working with outsourced support relationships
• Business process analysis, design and improvement
• PM Trained & Certified: Formal Project Management courses and Certification (ex. PMP)
• SDLC (System Development Lifecycle) experience – Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support
• Chemical Industry experience
• Hands-on configuration knowledge of any one or more of the following SAP modules MM, PP, FI, CO, SD, WM, QM
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za