SAP Workforce Management (WFM) Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree / Diploma preferred|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
We are urgently looking for an experienced SAP Workforce Management Consultant based in Cape Town to fill this Permanent position.
The Role will entail providing functional support for customer request through the analysis, configuration, testing and training of system modules.
Preference will be given to those currently residing in the Western Cape.
• Analyse and resolve application issues within service level agreement (SLA)
• Document and implement enhancements within estimated time of completion (ETC)
• Escalate issues timeously when a solution is not forthcoming
• Document Business Process, Procedures (BPP) and Functional Specifications
• Configure Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Scheduler, Workforce Record Manager, Workforce Integration Manager, Biometric Template Management and Access Control Systems
• Manage integration between these and other applications such as SAP HR and Payroll, Sybase IQ and Financial Planning System, primarily to ensure the integrity of shared data and timeous flow data between the applications
• Document and perform unit, integration testing (ITC) and ensure user acceptance (UAT)
• Document and deliver end-user focused training
• Ensure consistency, completeness and clarity of own deliverables, and their acceptance
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualification in the Information Systems environment
• Computer literate in MS Office, Visio and IT Service Management Applications, MS Visual Studio
• 2 years’ experience working on Workforce Management (time and attendance/workforce scheduling) systems.
• 3 to 5 years working on medium to high profile projects or tasks
• Exposure to a customer service environment
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za