SAP Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R480K – R420K|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science|
|Experience||+3 years work experience|
We are looking for a SAP Web developer to join a Johannesburg based manufacturing company. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, leadership skills and performance orientated. SAP certification will be an added advantage.
• Develop and support solutions on SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint Portals
• Work with business partners in order to identify process / system challenges and offer necessary support and expertise regarding successful resolution of issues
• Attend to portal related incidents as and when they arise (discrepancies / queries – functional / technical)
• Together with business partners and SAP functional teams compile detailed business specifications for new projects
• Translate business specifications to system process design and technical specifications
• Develop, test and implement the required technical solution to meet business requirements
• Identify opportunities within business where SAP technology can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and / or lower operating costs
• Remain abreast of relevant developments in the broader SAP community
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Solid background in systems analysis, design, and development
• SAP Web Dynpro, SAP ABAP, and JAVA.
• VB DOT NET.
• SAP Enterprise Portals
• Microsoft SharePoint Portals
• Internet technologies. (Web Services, RSS, XML, XSLT, PHP, SOA)
• Databases. (SQL, mySQL, ABAP SQL)
• SAP CRM UI, SAP KM / DMS , SAP BI 7
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za