SAP Training Practitioner (Witbank)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Witbank|
|Salary||R500K - R400K|
This large Mining Company is in search of a K3 SAP Consultant with experience in course facilitation to join their Witbank team on a Permanent basis. This role will entail establishing, maintaining and supporting the SAP training requirements to drive process improvements for the Business System solutions within the relevant functional areas.
• Safety, Health, Environment and Quality:
- Ensure SHEQ compliance within the Section through effective use of the Toolbox
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
• Customer Relations:
- Liaise with 3rd party consultants, End users and Functional Process Owners
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction
• Business Processes
- Establish, maintain and support the SAP Training requirements
- Setup and maintain SAP Training Material in conjunction with relevant SME.
- Facilitate SAP Training at Business units
- Facilitate creation of E-Learning for SAP training
- Deficit reporting related to the Group KTF System.
- Exception reporting related to Master Data and system utilization of Training systems.
• Master Data:
- Report and assist with Master Data driving training systems, i.e. job profiles, naming conventions.
- Ensure compliance with Governance Frameworks, Change Control, Risk Assessments and Internal Procedures
• Business Systems Support:
- First line support related to Training Systems implemented
- Resolve operational issues and escalate as appropriate
- Support Business with annual WSP and ATR Reporting
- Maintain SAP specific data for all Business Units with regard to the relevant process
- Handle queries regarding the relevant process and integration to other SAP Modules and external systems
- Coach and train users on process functionality
- Train the Trainer function for onsite training providers
- Provide channel for new requirements related to Training Systems to be investigated and standardised solutions implemented
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or National Diploma
• 3 Years SAP Experience
• 1 year experience in course facilitation
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite proficiency
• Facilitation certification
• SAP K3 Consulting level grading
- SAP HR
- SAP Basics
- SAP Requisitioning
- SAP Training and Events
- Business Communication
- SAP HR proficiency in the following areas:
1. SAP Org Management
2. SAP Personnel Administration
3. SAP TMWP
4. SAP Training and Events
5. SAP Logistics Modules
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za