SAP Training Material Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R400 – R300 p/hr|
|Education||SAP Certification preferred|
This large corporation is urgently looking for a SAP Training Developer to manage the design, development and quality assurance of all training material. Relevant experience in SAP training material design and development essential with experience in the Manufacturing Industry desired.
This is a contract position with the possibility of extension/going permanent.
• Assist in developing the training curricula for the relevant functional area and training scope in collaboration with senior business representatives, programme owners and team leaders
• Assist in defining the training modules needed for the relevant functional area and assist in determining the appropriate delivery mechanism of the training material
• Utilization of training tools and software (SAP Productivity Pack) for training material design, development and quality assurance
• Manage the incorporation of elements of process, ways-of-working and behaviours necessary in building the skills and capabilities to embrace change.
• Support the regional training leads, and team in customization of training material
• Providing support to the Training Lead on the project, and be a member of the Global Change Management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experienced in the area of SAP training material design and development, that integrally supports a significant change initiative
• Knowledge of different training approaches (classroom, e-learning, simulations etc), and of delivering training and different types of learning interventions
• Role based training design skills including script writing, e-learning writing and testing skills, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development
• Proven ability to build effective learning and development programs
• Strong understanding and detailed subject matter expertise of SAP technical environments
• Sound IT skills, including advanced MS Office skills, good knowledge of SAP functions and applications
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za