SAP Systems Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R450K|
|Education||An applicable degree/diploma|
|Experience||At least 3 years’ experience in SAP & ABAP|
SAP Systems Developer wanted for a permanent position based in Pretoria. The incumbent must have ABAP programming skills and have an understanding of SAP HR development knowledge.
• Support SAP HR modules
• Develop and maintain SAP R/3 Human Resource solutions on ECC6.
• Support SAP HR modules with regards to development, Personnel Administration and Personnel Development & Structures
• Receive and analyse requirements/queries for investigation/development. Determine nature of support.
• SAP configuration or ABAP/4 programming. Compile technical specifications.
• Design & support SAP R/3 HR solutions. Perform functional testing.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders. Compile relevant documentation. Execute support actions.
Qualifications and Experience:
• An applicable degree/diploma or at least 3 years’ experience in SAP & ABAP
• ABAP/4 Certification or at least 3 years’ experience in SAP & ABAP.
• Compiling of Technical Specifications.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of integration between SAP Modules.
• Use function modules in your development.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Courtney or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za