SAP Solutions Architect
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Witbank|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
An experienced Solutions Architect is required for this Permanent role based in Witbank. The Solutions Architect will design business process solutions, applications, integration scenarios and user interfaces by transforming company strategies into the required technical design and project documents by using a balanced mix of good technical and vast business skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Degree in Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
• SAP Certification beneficial (MM, PM, PP, or SD preferred)
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in IT leadership role in the SAP environment
• Wide range of technical knowledge spanning the delivery, data storage, and application and display layers.
• Demonstrate the fundamental IT skills encompassing the ITIL framework.
• Working knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 and underlying Netweaver Stack
• Knowledge of COBIT and TOGAF would be considered beneficial.
• Must display a clear understanding of the change management process needed to implement enterprise wide solutions.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za