SAP Solution Architect
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R520K – R420K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
A global SAP Consulting Firm is looking for an experienced SAP Solutions Architect with a broad experience with ‘Big Four’ consulting practices and methodologies, global implementation experience and strong sales experience.
• Deliver sales revenue targets through team based selling
• Support qualification of initial leads and determine appropriate bid team.
• Own bid lifecycle for smaller bids whilst contributing to larger bids
• Lead / support complex and outside the norm customer bid opportunities
• Act as a quality assurance on proposals documents and presentations written by less experienced team members
• To be part of the initial project delivery team in order to architect the solution design and de-risk the project
• To build strong industry/partner relationships
• To develop own skill set to maintain ‘thought leadership’ status in customer’s and peers eyes
• Mentor Solutions Managers / Managing Consultants to become Solution Architects
Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Extensive minimum experience in relevant technology (e.g. SAP) and/or business area - with 6 project lifecycles
• Experience on many projects in different roles, e.g. team resource, team leader, SME and QA, led integration testing, project managed smaller projects or part of larger projects.
• Worked on project across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP.
• Able to lead inception and design phases
• Able to perform an active role in risk identification and mitigation
• Must have strong SAP Retail skills and background in SAP ERP Retail.
- Configuration experience across all retail areas (MM and SD experience as well) – integration to SAP FI
- Strong Retail business process knowledge from Planning, Merchandising, Supply chain and in store execution.
- Strong Technical understanding of the SAP retail solution (how the application works on a technical level and not just from an application point of view)
- Able to debug ABAP code (this is a plus)
- Understanding of different methods of integration (ALE/IDOC, enterprise services)
- Clear understanding of SAP SOA strategies
- Clear understanding of SAP Retail business extension sets and functionality
• Clear understanding and knowledge in other SAP Retail products (functionality availability and architecture) in order to communicate with SME and Solution Architects in solution design
- SAP Price Optimisation
- SAP PMR
- SAP MDM
- SAP PI
- SAP POS DM
- SAP BI
- SAP Netweaver (good understanding of SAP technical architecture)
- Integration into POS systems
- Integration to SAP FI
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za