SAP SRM Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R680K – R550K|
An experienced SAP Supplier Relationship Management Consultant is required for duties involving support and implementation for the SAP SRM platform. The incumbent must be technically strong (K4 level) and be able to work directly with all levels of staff and clients.
• Configuration on SAP SRM platform(s)
• Act as the main subject matter expert and go-to person for SAP SRM functionality
• Good understanding of cross functional system and master data integration
• Driving of Business Requirements gathering and specifications
• Configuration of the e-procurement system to meet the client requirements
• Conduct e-procurement administrator training
• Prepare Internal and Client User Acceptance Testing environment, document the User Acceptance Tests, conduct User Acceptance Testing and obtain sign off from the client within agreed testing methodologies
Qualifications and Experience:
• SAP SRM certification essential
• BSc Degree or similar qualification preferred
• Business Analysis diploma advantageous
• Experience of Financial systems implementations (ERP) would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years combined experience in Business Analysis
• Experience of SAP SRM configuration essential
• Experience in IT Services or consulting industry
• Knowledge of ARIS beneficial
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za