SAP Retail (SD/MM) Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Education||Degree / Diploma beneficial|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced SAP Retail Consultant to join them in a support role. This position will entail providing functional SAP support for customer requests (problems and small enhancements) within agreed schedules through analysis, configuration, testing and training of system modules.
• Document and implement enhancements within estimated time of completion
• Escalate issues timeously when a solution is not forthcoming
• Document Business Process, Procedures (BPP) and Functional Specifications
• Configure the SAP system modules
• Document and perform unit, integration testing (ITC) and ensure user acceptance (UAT)
• Document and deliver end-user focused training
• Ensure alignment across SAP modules and non-SAP systems
Qualifications and Experience:
• SAP Certification (K2 level) or equivalent experience
• Tertiary qualification (in a business or technology)
• Computer literate: MS Office, Visio and IT Service Management Applications
• 3 to 5 years SAP functional analysis and configuration experience in SAP MM and SAP SD
• 3 to 5 years working on medium to high profile projects or tasks
• Exposure to a customer service environment
• Willing to travel when required
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za