SAP Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450 – R400 p/hour|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in computer or business related field of study|
|Experience||Minimum of 3-5 years significant business analysis and project management experience|
We are looking for a SAP Project Manager to join a company based in Johannesburg. Candidates are required to have the ability to develop project plans and coordinate projects through the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) as well as manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to understand system functions and business processes and develop project plans to support the requirements for the appropriate project deployment activities
• Ability to develop project plans and coordinate projects through the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to closure
• Manage project time, cost, scope
• Mange projects in MS Project
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and partner with business owners to identify project scope and changing priorities
• Ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
• Experience with SAP system deployments
• Ability to develop project management reports and metrics to facilitate project management activities in support of the project
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer or business related field of study.
• Minimum of 3-5 years significant business analysis and project management experience supporting projects through a formal SDLC.
• Detailed knowledge and experience with the MS project tool is required.
• Experience with SAP tool functionality and deployment activities is preferred.
• Experience in partnering with IT teams and coordinating individuals from different disciplines and teams in a combined effort to achieve project success.
• Experience in partnering with all levels of management in both IT and functional areas is required
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za