SAP Project Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R400 – R350 p/hr|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A skilled Project Manager is required to provide project management support as part of the Corporate Banking Finance team as well as direct support for deployment and SAP Implementation projects and initiatives.
Contract will initially be set at 6 - 12 months.
• Assist the programme manager with programme management tasks such as project reporting and steering committees
• Coordinate project status updates & reporting included in the scheduled deployment.
• Track & follow up on issues, risks & action items for the deployment activities.
• Provide the following deliverables: Project Status Reports, Metrics Reports, Project Dashboards, Issues/Risk/Action Item reports.
• Update MS Project plans.
• Update relevant project plan with any changes or feedback from either previous or subsequent project planning.
• Provide support, guidance and feedback to the business analyst and consultants, in supporting the relevant overall Program.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Business related field of study
• Minimum of 3-5 years significant business analysis and project management experience supporting projects through a formal SDLC.
• Detailed knowledge and experience with the MS project tool is required.
• Experience with SAP tool functionality and deployment activities.
• Experience in partnering with IT teams and coordinating individuals from different disciplines and teams in a combined effort to achieve project success.
• Mange projects in MS Project
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za