SAP PI/ABAP Programmer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700K – R500K|
A K4 SAP PI/ABAP Programmer is needed to join this large Manufacturer, based in Johannesburg.
The main purpose of this position will be to develop and maintain ABAP programs and functions and to provide support to fellow team members, junior programmers, as well as offer support to Business users.
Apply now for an opportunity to join this Leader in Technology.
• Develop, maintain and support PI/ABAP programs and functions
• Program designs from logical and physical specifications
• Documentation of programs
• Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
• Do Unit Testing of new programs
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
• Work experience on one, or more, complete life cycle of SAP PI project(s)
• Broad understanding of IS concepts
• Knowledge of database practices
• Knowledge of relation database systems
• Knowledge of successful development of computer applications processes (e.g. SDLC)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za